Monday, January 28, 2013

Urghh!, I'm having a break out

I have yet to figure out how to never have a acne break out. I think If I had one wish from a genie it would be to never have anymore breakouts. No, not to win the lottery or to have the perfect life- after all I don't believe in perfection.

Waking  up Saturday morning I realised that I was about to have a break out. Saw the tiny bumps on  my cheeks and forehead. I'm a bit baffled because these bumps on my forehead are normally period break out which I get around the 18th day of the cycle  but its only been 15. I just do not what's going on. There are about 21 of these tiny bumps on my forehead not forgetting the total of 12 on both cheeks.

I know I need to get on top of what caused my break out so I have narrowed it down to these:

My MSM consumption

or

Makeup I had on friday(Bare minerals)

or

I ate junk food twice last week (lol I couldn't help it!)


I guess I need to start documenting more to help my control my break outs. Let's see how long it takes me to clear this break out and hopefully none of those hideous dark spots remain. I cant stand those guys! urrggh!



Chloe <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment