Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pretty Little Liars IS BACK!





I have been waiting months for this and now it is finally here! *whoop whoop*.. Words cannot express how much I love this show and when it is on break I feel like there's no reason for my tv to be on! haha Season 3. of Pretty Little Liars premiers tonight at 8pm PCT and 9PM ET.

I honestly cannot believe that it as only been 3 seasons! I feel like i have been watching for ages and that I've seen so much that it been like 6 seasons lol. Anyway.. For those who have no idea what PLL (Pretty Little Liars) is here you go:

           "Rosewood is a perfect little town. So quiet and pristine, you'd never guess it holds so     many secrets. Some of the ugliest ones belong to the prettiest girls in town -- Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily, four estranged friends whose darkest secrets are about to unravel. One year ago, Alison, the Queen Bee of their group, disappeared and the girls swore they'd never tell what really happened that night. They thought their secrets would bond them together, but just the opposite is true. Then again, who's to say what the truth is in Rosewood. It seems everyone in town is lying about something. Now, as the mystery surrounding Alison's disappearance resurfaces, the girls begin getting messages from "A" saying - and threatening - things only Alison would know. But it couldn't be Alison. Could it? Whoever it is, they seem to know all the girls' secrets, and seem to be watching their every move. The girls are friends again, but will they be there for each other if their dark secrets come to light?"


So now that you know what the show is about and you've never watched it before you should check it out tonight. You wont regret it! Trust me :)

I have anticipated the season after the Halloween special. There are so many questions that I need to be answered. For example

1. What the heck is going on between Toby and Mona? That scene where it looks like they are about to do the nasty..is that for real? Omg I pray not!

2. Toobbyy Toooby :'( ..How could you be apart of the A team? I loved you and you made me cry at the end of season 2 (more like season 3A)

3. Why is Spencer hiding the fact the she found out that Toby works for the A team? Her reaction to this news is going to be heartbreaking to the fans of Spoby (Spencer+Toby)

4.  What will happen between Ezra and Aria? Will they last? Does Ezra finds out about his kid and how does he react when he finds out that Aria knew all along?

5. What the heck is Emily beating with that shovel?

6. Who's hand is that that came out of the grave? Was it Ali's?  I know that there are speculations that it someone thought they killed Ali and they buried her alive thinking she was dead then someone came along who doesnt like her saw she was alive and re killed her? Lol! I know I know... its a lot to take in! but its worth it. :D 

I need these questions answered! If anyone can answers these questions for just comment cause I'd really like that!.. I hate being confused and PLL plays with my emotions too much.  4 more hours til the show starts! You need to watch!

There's a marathon on now on abcfamily for those who wants to catch up. I'll be tuning it right after this epi of Law&Order SVU finishes :) Bye guys!
Remember: "Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead"

You guys can check out abcfamily.com for more on the show

No comments:

Post a Comment