Monday, January 7, 2013

My Acne


My Acne...


In 2011 I had some issues with my face and acne. First I must say that my family has a history of acne from my mother to my sister to my aunts and female cousins have battled with acne. Its strange tho.. the males in my family has never had any issues with acne. LUCKY BASTARDS 

Anyway..

Lol, due to the fact that I was on my hair journey and I was experimenting I decided to try Biotin and let me tell you its something I have lived to regret


Let me tell you, this thing is like hell in a jar. Granted it did help thicken my hair for the months that I used it and it wasnt even much. I was taking 2000mcg per day. I know ladies that take so much more and have never seen these side effects. Its my own fault tho, I should have know. I have such a sensitive body and sensitive skin that I should have predicted this outcome. After that my skin just kept getting worse.  I just kept breaking out (December 2011-July2012) with these huge and hurtful zits and they always left a dark marks. My body is so complexed that no matter what once my skin is punctured it leaves a mark. So months after I got rid of them ..Took a lot of time and figuring out what's good for my face my face was plagued with hyper-pigmentation marks...


However this was like a year ago and I HAVE TRIED SO HARD TO BOUNCE BACK.  Between September 2012 to Present I have constructed a regimen hat has been very successful. My face has cleared some of the marks but I have ways to go and i still have the occasional menstrual zits or those that just pop up.

So this is my 4 month progress CAUTION: THESE ARE NOT FOR THE FAINT AT HEART!! 

After biotin and 8 months  - December 2011- July 2012



4 months into my regimen
In this picture is a bit wet soo.. Anyway Its only been 4 months and I have a good way to go still but Im happy with what I have achieved in the four months. Yes I still have the occasional breakout but its nothing severe. I plan to continue what I am doing so I can achieve the skin I had before my break out. Anyone interested in my regimen just comment and I'll make a post... :D Bye guys! Any questions? Feel free to ask I dont mind

5 comments:

  1. You have made great progress. Keep you the good work and thanks for sharing your story. Please share your regimen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! and thank you for the encouragement. I will be posting my regimen soon. Stay tuned! :D

      Delete
    2. Hi there, Thanks for reading! I have started a a "SkinTalk Series" where i'll discuss what products I use and what methods and techniques. Keep up if you want. Here's the link to the first post http://msilandbelle.blogspot.com/2013/04/skintalk-series-1.html

      Delete
  2. what products did you use on your face? nice results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Thanks for reading! I have started a a "SkinTalk Series" where i'll discuss what products I use and what methods and techniques. Keep up if you want. Here's the link to the first post http://msilandbelle.blogspot.com/2013/04/skintalk-series-1.html

      Delete