Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Heat free curls

**HEATLESS CURLS ..HEATFREE CURLY HAIR**

These are my results for my attempt at heatless curls. If you're interested in how I got them then keep on reading...:D. Oh imperfect face below!.. Pay no attention to my not flawless skin, working on gettin bk there still have some dark spots to gooo.. :P






So this is what I did:

1. It was wash day so I clarified with Elasta qp scalp stimulating shampoo(not my regular but I'm trying to finish the bottle that I had reminded how much it liked it)

2. Then I did my hard protein treatment since I was due on. Left that for 30 mins. Moisture DC with something I concocted. Worked real well!! (I'm out of DC so I'm improvising for the time being)

3. I DC for 25 mins with heat bcuz I wanted to watch PLL and I didnt wanna be doing that while it was on. Rinsed that out with cool water then final rinse of cold water. Towel dry for 15 mins then removes the towel and let my hair dry for 30 more mins.

4. When my hair was about 50% dry I applied my leave ins (Mane N Tail Condish&HE split end protector). Let my hair finish drying. Took me about 2.5 hrs to get 95% dry. I m&s with Elasta qp mango butter and grapeseed oil. Then I put in 6 flexi rods- 2 in back, 2 in middle & 2 in front and went to bed :)

When I woke up a took them out and ran my hands through my head, flipped it and just went about my day lol. That's it! That's how I created my curls. I really like em and they came out well. I guess these can be styled whether pinned to the side or scarf bow..Ur choice .. Pity I was going to be home all day :'(...


They are messy, but thats how i like my curls!


**List of products**
  • Elasta QP Scalp Stimulating Shampoo
  • Concoction (Elasta QP Scalp Stimulating Conditioner+OO+CO+Honey+Aphogee Balancing Moisturiser)
  • Hard Protein Treatment (1 Egg, OO, Mayo)
  • Grapeseed Oil
  • Elasta QP Mango Butter
  • Mane N Tail Original Conditioner 
  • Herbal Essences Split End Protector
  • 6 Gray Flexi Rods 

No comments:

Post a Comment