Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My experience: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave in Cream

When I first start my hair journey this is one of the products that I first bought. This means that I have had this product over year but I haven't used it for my entire journey. Matter of fact just yesterday February 4th 2013 I finished it (Not really cause I still will cut the bottle in half and get ALL that product. This girl is getting her money worth!)

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave in Cream


Product Promises to:
Melt effortlessly into strands, improving smoothness and manageability while diminishing fly-aways and frizz.This silky daily cream spreads evenly, absorbing quickly to instantly soften, smooth and condition extra dry, damaged strands. Three naturally derived extracts work to defy dryness. Olive penetrates to the center of the hair strand, Meadowfoam Seed helps moisturize the middle and Sweet Almond wraps the surface. It also contains UV filters.

 
Directions:
Apply to damp or dry hair. Shake well before using. Dispense a small amount of cream into your hand. Spread between palms to form a thin layer. Gently work cream downward throughout your hair, concentrating on ends and outer layers. Do not rinse. Style as usual.


My experience:

Some ladies have sworn by this and maybe it has worked for them but it did nothing for me :(. I probably used this product every method that I could think of. First as a leave-in, but when my hair was completely dried it felt just coated with product, as if the product didn't penetrate my hair shaft and it just sat on top. Then I tried it as a moisturizer and my hair never felt moisturized when I used it. It this product for 5 months like this with no luck. Recently, I started using it as a new growth moisturizer as a result of my clearing up my stash and using off products. Urghh! my new growth drank that stuff and it never felt satisfied. So thats it! This product is not for me. No matter which way I turned it this product never worked for me. I am glad for those ladies have had success with it- It was a BIG No No. 

Chloe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment