Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Is that your hair?!!

...
    A week ago the weirdest thing happened to me. I went to work and when I was on my lunch break heading into central town., there' a guy I know for years and then when I step out off the bus he came out to me and was like 

 Him : "Is that your real hair?"
 Me:  " Umm Does it look like a weave?"
 Him: Cuz watching you from behind all the time an I'm sayin that you weave look real nice"
 Me : " Lol, its not a weave my hair"
 Him: " Really? Since when you hair get so long?"
 Me: " My hair ain long to me" 

All this time Im thing well, my hair is tucked back in an updo so he's not seeing my hair down and Im only grazing APL and to me that's not long cause its not my long term goal.

Him: "Well the way you have it tucked back I swear it was a weave"
Me: No its not a weave its my hair"

---> Then Later that day lie 3 hours after I went into the drug store. This guys is right behind me and he's looking right at me. Its so obvious that he's behind me and he's looking at me and he's moving about like he's really trying to see something. Then finally I go 

Me: "Something wrong?"
Him: "I'm trying to see if thats your real hair cause girls now a these days none a them step out without weaves"
Me: " Lol, nar man it is my hair but you could have just asked and not be all creepy behind me"

--->Then 1hr later I had two women approach me and ask me if that's my hair. Ladies!! I am happy. You know why? Cause my hair is so healthy growing with its natural shine that people think its a weave.

Its amazing to me tho that my hair was in an updo and people thought it was a weave and also how much guys asked me "Is that your hair!?"

Heck! Maybe that show be the name of my blog. hee hee :)


Chloe<3

No comments:

Post a Comment