Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm doing the Mitchell.. Paul Mitchell!

I have finally got rid of my unwanted stash of products. During the month of Jan - present I was on a mission to get rid of my stash and focus on one set of products at a time. Also I have been wanting to try just ONE product line. We all know how products are meant to compliment so I wanted to try it out 

... After long consideration I decided to try Paul Mitchell.

Problems I wanted to overcome:


  • Keeping hair moisturized
  • Frizzy hair
  • Continue controlling low breakage
  • Something that keep my scalp clean

                                             
                                                             <3 <3
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did I get?? :)

Me? Since I wanted much smoother hair I got the smoothing super skinny? super smoothing skinny line? Uhhh I dunno o.0  Anyway.. I got:


  1. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Shampoo
  2. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment 
  3. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
  4. Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisturiser 
  5. Paul Mitchell Awaphui Wild Ginger Shampoo


Yep! 5 PM products. Granted these are not the only products that are currently apart of my regimen. I am looking forward to using these products and seeing how my hair responds to them. However, I have used the PM SS Daily Treatment because when I relaxed the ORS left my hair feeling dry and OMG! I had a hairgasm. How it softened my hair was unbelievable - made me moan lol :D

Will Be posting my reviews when I think I have had adequate time using them.. All for now


Chloe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment