Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Regimen - New Products - New Ideas pt 1

Here is my regimen and products that I have been working on for some time now. Finally got it down packed. I will be sticking with this product for the entire year to see how far it will get me in terms of health and length :D ... Fingers crossed! X

(My products :D!)






And they are..

Top Left - Lustrasilk Cholesterol
Top Middle- Roux Porosity Control Conditioner(Staple)
Top Centre- Darcy Botanicals Lemongrass Transitioning Creme(New)
Top Bottom- PM Super Skinny Serum(New)

Immediate Right- Grapeseed oil (Staple)
Centre Right- ORS Replenshing Conditioner  (Staple)
Far Right- PM Super Skinny Daily Treatment(New)

Bottom Left - Right
Hair Trigger Explosive Growth Elixir (New**)
Tresemme Heat Tamer (Staple)
Mane N Tail Original Conditioner (Staple)
Aphogee Keratin 2 Min Reconstructor(New)
PM Super Charged Moisturiser(New)
PM Super Skinny Daily Shampoo(New)
Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructor(Staple)
Darcy Botanicals Vanilla Delight Leave in(New)
PM The Detangle (New, Not Pictured)


Some of these products which are labelled staple are those that I absolutely loved and worked with my hair and I intend on continue using.

I kinda typo-ed in (is that a word?) in the previous post when I said I will be using PAUL MITCHELL only but clearly thats not directly true. Yes, Im using his shampoo and conditioner and that's what I meant. Something I've never done before (Using shappo and conditioner from the same line)

I really wanted to try Darcy Botancials and those two were recommended to me by another hair grower. So I'm giving them a try :)

Later on I will post how I intend on using these products.. my regimen.

Chloe <3



2 comments:

  1. I love the DB transitioning cream, on my new growth, it's a must once I am stretching. Last weekend I purchased some PM as well, I really liked the DT and the detangler, of course the serum has been a favorite of mine. Please do a review on the super charged moisturizer, I would like to try a deep conditioner from PM I am just not sure which. My hair was a tangled mess for months now and I finally figured out that the pH of my hair was off, PM took care of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the DB creme the one of the reasons I purchased it. I love how it handles my new growth as well as moisturizes the length of my hair. No problem,I'll use the PM on my wash day (coming Sunday) as a DC and let you know it went. Hope it goes well -fingers crossed!- I'll be sure tolet you know! :D

    I have used it though when I relaxed Monday on the length of hair. I find it works well as pre-poo to neutralizing cuz the ORS Creamy Shampoo is very dring on my hair in my opinion. I may have to switch neutralizing shampoos

    ReplyDelete