Friday, February 8, 2013

My experience:Elasta Qp Mango Butter Moisturizer

This product:


Moisturizing Butter of Mango and Olive Oil creates this intensely rich thermal protecting treatment. Use Olive Oil & Butter Moisturizer daily for softer fuller looking hairMoisturizing Butter of Mango and Olive Oil helps strengthen and protect hair against breakage, split-ends and dryness


Directions:

Apply daily to target dry ends and prevent breakage. Use Olive & Mango Butter Moisturizer after application of Breakage Control Serum.



My Assessment:

Well, this was the first moisturizer that I ever used and I absolutely adored it! My hair always felt moisturized. . I used this product  for about 10 months until I decided I wanted to go for a more water-based moisturizer (HE Split-End Protector). The only problem is I didnt like using it on my hair when it was freshly relaxed to 3 weeks post. It would make my hair feel a bit oily. Even more so now that my hair feels weighed down  and its not possible to moisturize daily. All in all, I really do like this product. I have more of it and I still use it but its not my main moisturizer.



Chloe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment