Friday, April 3, 2015

Product review: Herbal Essence Touchably Smooth Split End Protector

PRODUCT REVIEW:
HE Touchably Smooth Split End Protector( Long Term Relationship Moisturizer)
March 28th 2015




Description:
Stop feeling like you're in splitsville. This is the beginning of beautiful ends. My formula quenches your strands for smoothness and help strengthen them against breakage. Your hair will feel as smooth as silk. Go ahead, touch , toss, or twirl.


Ingredients:
Water/EAU, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk.


What Really Happens:
I am very pleased with this product. It leaves my hair hydrated, softens and add luster without weighing down. For someone with naturally thin hair I am very selective of what product I use on my hair because some tend to leave my hair weighed down. This product does not do this. I used it before like in 2013 and then switched to Darcy Botanicals Lemongrass Transitioning Creme. DB was definitely not for me. It really weighed my hair down, I could never moisturize every day. But now I am back.

This product can also double up as a leave -in which I do air drying my hair sometimes. It can be used daily and leave your hair well moisturized. Overall, its a great product , one o my staple products and I highly recommend it.

Purchase Here:

Amazon : $9.95USD

<3 Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment