Friday, April 10, 2015

Product Review: Creme of Nature Detangling Leave-in Conditioner

PRODUCT REVIEW:
 CREME OF NATURE STRAIGHT FROM EDEN DETANGLING LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER
November 10th 2015



Description:

Nutrient packed plant-derived conditioning treatment and a plant-derived repairing oil with conditioning treatments, while strengthens, nourishes and moisturizes hair.  Creme of Nature straight from Eden detangling leave-in conditioner is derived  from coconut, avocado, and olive oils that provides post-relaxer protection against damage and dehydration and rejuvenates hair naturally.

Ingredients:
Ingredients: Aqua (water), cyclpentasiloxane, parfum (fragrance), dimethiocne, PEG-12 dimethiocne, PEG-12 dimethiocne, polyquaternium-6, lactic acid, dimethicononl, phenyl trimethiocne, polyquaternium-16, Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed keratin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, argania spinosa (argan) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, bambusa vulfaris extract, panthenol, disodium EDTA-Copper, benzophenone-4, benzyl salicylate, citral, coumarin, butylphenyl methylpropional, limonene, linalool, imidazolidinyl urea, yellow 5.


What Really Happens:

I am in love with this product! I first stumbled on this product back in December 2014 while on Hairlista when I was looking for a new leave-in conditioner. I decided to do some research and I have to admit I was a bit skeptical and I always leaned more towards cream based leave-ins. Also too that the products that I have tried that said they had "detangling" propertied never really lived up to expectations. I took the plunge.

This product does not disappoint in anyway. I can remember the first time I tried it, I literally had an hairgasm. This products is amazing, provides so much slip for detangling that you really don't have to do much. This was a bonus for me because it was a time when my hair wouldn't cooperate. I was continuously having knots and y hair just wouldn't budget. I even contemplated just cutting my hair to a very short length. Yeah, I was in a bad state.  I have read other reviews that said that it was sticky and smelled funny but I love the smell and its not sticky at all. I really recommend this product and will continue purchasing as a staple product



Purchase Here:

Amazon: $9.41USD




<3 Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment