Sunday, April 19, 2015

Aliexpress Update.

So I told you guys about my issues with the Aliexpress vendor 7A Queen Hair Store. Those who do not know here's a link as to what I am referring to. Click here.


As you can see the vendor and I have been communicating since late February and this is April 19th and STILL NO REFUND!. The seller was pressuring me to give them a 5 star feedback in order to get my refund. I was totally against it because I don't see why I should review a hair as good when it is not. I wouldn't recommend any of my friends to try this hair unless they want the style for two weeks.

After a month+ of going back and forth and not wanting to give the feedback I eventually caved because I was upset that I paid for that piece of crap hair. The seller told me and this is verbatim "return to you $25 you give me a 5 star feed back right?" This was said on April 3rd. So I gave the feedback on April 11th and you know what the response was "friend, my boss will return to you $15"
All I could do was  just laugh how pissed off I am. Today is April 19th and still no refund whether $15 or $25

I am begging you guys PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from these people. I don't see why their rating is so high. I guess its because of people like me who receive crap hair and promise their refund for good rating! Please don't buy and tell all your friends!



<3 Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment