Saturday, April 13, 2013

I dont take 'CARE' of my hair

 This girl told me "You have such nice and long hair and you dont even take care of it"

.. As we say in the Caribbean, "Completely out a orda!"

So there is me at work, going about my business and doing "d people dem" work && and this co-worker of mine comes up to me- touches my head- and then has the audacity! to say "You have such nice and long hair and you don't even take care of them" What happen to this foolish girl eh?  

And you know what sparked this STATEMENT, this OPINION? ..Sigh Because I had my hair back in a bun which is my regular protective style.

Where does this person get off telling me that I dont care my hair because I have a tendency to wear my hair in buns. Geez..

This is a person who doesnt know what m&s-ing is or deep conditioning. And they are telling me.. Someone who massages the scalp frequently, washes once a week, m&&s every other day, eats healthy and drinks a lot of water. This coming from someone who drinks a soda at 9am. I cannot believe what I was hearing. All I could say was "Oh.."

I really didnt have a time to entertain that foolish question with an answer and work to do.. Gosh! The foolishness of people! Strupesss I tried so hard o hold back my tongue


Where I am at after 1 yr & 6 month of taking care of NL hair..Almost APL :)
After wash and dried with large rollers
Chloe <3


No comments:

Post a Comment