Saturday, March 23, 2013

Length Check Feb 26th 2013

Length Check


I did a length check back when I relaxed my hair in Late February. I'm just getting around to posting it. As for length checks I don't really favour doing them so much because I dont want to become all obsessive with it but once in a while I do get around doing it.

This time I used my length check T Shirt... Here's where I was at as of February 25th or 26th?? Uhh whenever..Lol! :)
Length just as is
Length pulled to longest point with hand.


COMPARED TO LAST CHECK

Length check Jan 31. -Pulled-


Length Check jan 31- Just as is-

So... This is where I was from last relaxer like 3 weeks ago. I would say I'm about grazing APL but from the second picture It seems as if I have passed it. I dont want to claim it so I probably wont for now. My has grown alot compared to when I just started. Believe me! Because I was one of those girls who was like "Maan, my hair is not growing and Im doing all this" Sometimes I even felt like I was doing it in vain. I dont think like that now. I know my hair is growing and all I have to do is be patient. 

Now I get all kind of comments on my hair like 

"I wish I had your hair"
"You hair is beautiful"
"Is that your real hair"
"Go take out those tracts you have in"

I honestly just laugh them off and they make me feel so proud that I am accomplishing what I set out to do.


Bye!
Chloe <3


No comments:

Post a Comment