Tuesday, April 16, 2013

SkinTalk Series -#1

Introduction:

.... So from an earlier post if you read you would know that I had a skin break out that led to months on constant acne breakout which then resulted in tons of blackheads && dark spots. I had wanted to post the products,methods and techniques (As requested too) that I been utilizing to clear my skin once more. Yes it has been 7 months (started in Sept 4th 2012) since I have doing what I am doing and some of the dark spots have faded but some are still there. Personally, I know it will be a long process cause I huge hyperpigmentation issues.

What I will do is start a "SkinTalk" series where I talk about what I use. Mind you, this is my experience and what has worked for me. I cannot guarantee anything I use will work for you guys. Products work for different people and BELIEVE me it took me a long time to find the products that work for me.    Lets begin... :D



SkinTalk Series - #1

Cleanser
 
I have tried a series of cleansers ranging from Aveeno, Nuetrogena, raw Black Soap to Clean and Clear. Nothing had worked for me. Until one day I stumbled upon this commercial and I went "Hey, I should try SIMPLE!" It was worth the try anyway. Every since I have been in love. 

The fact that I have very sensitive skin was a bonus because the company boasts to the the "Sensitive skin experts" I am hooked and I'm never going back guys!


Simple:

"The Simple brand was born in the UK in 1960 and was the first to create a cleansing product with no perfume and no color. This unique positioning was designed to care for even the most sensitive skin, as these ingredients are common causes of skin irritation." Simple Website

1 ADDED VITAMIN 
   PRO-VITAMIN B5 known to help restore, soften and smooth 
My NO SOAP 
NON Drying 
NO DYES
NO ARTIFICIAL PERFUMES 
NO HARSH IRRITANTS to upset skin 

   Dermatologist tested 
   Noncomedogenic 
   Hypoallergenic



My assessment:

I really love this cleanser and its the only cleanser I will use until the end of time. No soap no perfumes, and hypoallergenic. Its perfect for me and my very very very sensitive skin. Its clear and the consistency is thick yet a bit runny..Does that make sense? Lol :P

A little goes a long way.. Literally, two drop the size of a lentil pea(Pea Size). It great with washing away make up too but I always wash my face twice just to be extra sure. My first 2 bottles/container whatever you want to call it lasted me 6 months.

I really love this cleanser. Give it a try if you have uber sensitive skin like me. I buy mine from Amazon.com. By the way, This is the only Simple product that I use. Later on into the series you will see why and what I substitute. Oh Yeah.. Strangely, their toner makes me break out :'( so on that note I do not use toner at all!.


Chloe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment