Saturday, November 2, 2013

Product Review: Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Day and Night

Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Day and Night


For those who read my blog posts, you guys know that I have been trying to find a way get rid of my post acne scars. I am very unfortunate because I have had these scars for over a year  now and still have most of them. Here's where Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair (NRTP)comes in...

My mom had the Neutrogena Rapid tone repair night and I really liked it so I  decided to buy my own and seeing that I am a believer of sun screen I purchased the Day cream to work in conjunction with the night. Plus they do say that products in pairs work best together so I gave it a go.



My Assessment:

Stars: ***

These products boasts to have the fastest working retinol available with vitamin C. Also claims to brighten skin tone,rude fine lines and wrinkles, reduce the look and dark spots and improve the skin's clarity and radiance. All this in one week. Really? .. I must test this.

Unfortunately, I was extremely disapponted. All this beautiful stuff they said I never experience. Only thing that I could say was the radiance. The texture of my skin and incredibly increased and my skin is much more smoother and softer.

I first started using these products on July 19th 2013 and stopped using the Night October 13th 2013. I would say I gave them a fair shot of working. The only reason I am still using the day formula is because of the sun screen. I am currently on the lookout for a new sunscreen. Any suggestion for an oily skin gal? .. Anyway back to the product. I love the consistency of the product. Not to thick or runny and there isn't any awful and unbearable smell.

Rapid? I think not. I used this product for almost 3 months and don't see much difference in the acne scars. Probably like 15% of the scars has faded. I am somewhat disappointed though. As I say though my skin is much more smoother.  Won't be repurchasing this product and I am patiently waiting for the day cream to finish so I can move on to something else.





<3 Chloe..

No comments:

Post a Comment