Sunday, November 3, 2013

For sale: Indian Natural Straight 14" Clip ins

For Sale:

Up for sale are like new yet used human hair clip in extensions that I originally purchased from Magic Hair Company. They are Indian Natural Straight 14" of the color 1b. When I first bought them I got the wrong color so I dyed them black (1b).

These hair have only been worn for a few hours. Its really good hair, little shedding but that expected with any kind of hair. Afterall the hair on your head does shed right? lol. The hair is not dry at all. That's all I can say about the hair because I haven't done much with it. Haven't used heat or tried curling it. From what I've heard MHC is good. Check youtube reviews if you don't believe.

The reason I am not keeping them because I just cant fathom wearing them after the bad customer service I received. So my loss your gain.

They were originally purchased for a total of $152 but I really want them gone so I am selling them for $110. If anyone is interested you can leave a message and contact me and we work out payment through paypal or you can visit my ebay page and purchase.

Ebay Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151123081281?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649



Chloe <3





2 comments:

  1. I found this site on Google. It was excellent and very informative. As a first time visitor to your blog I am very impressed. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Thanks for posting.

    Brazilian hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I try my best :) And I'm so sorry for the late response

      Delete