Sunday, June 30, 2013

Protective Styling: What should I do?

Protective Styling: What should I do?

So its Summer, well Hurricane Season for us folks who live in the Tropics and I feel protective styling-ish. I am getting bored and want to put my hair away from sometime (Tired of dealing with it/Bored) Afterall…Its Summer right! :D

I’ve been searching the internet for some time now looking for something to do with my hair and I think I’ve come up with the perfect solution. Havana Twists ..WHOOP!


I first fell in love with them with this picture I saw on the internet. 


I cant tell you where I found it, I just stumbled upon it one day. I was like “What hair is this! What style is this?” “I have got to get this done” Then I started doing more research and found out their name and what braiding hair it was. I know there’s some whole confused between what is Marley twist and Havana twist and the whole hair thing but I am gonna get Havana twist done with Havana hair.

So in about a couple weeks I’m going to get them done. I will be ordering the hair next week from FingerComber.com and installing them myself. They look pretty easy to do as I’ve seen several youtube videos on different methods. I’ll just do them on a weekend so that way I have plenty time to do them over and over if I don’t get them right at first.

My only thing is that I haven’t seen any relaxed ladies get them done only naturals, I’m starting to wonder if that is for a reason. Do they look awkward? Or don’t last long one relaxed ladies? What’s the deal folks?






Chloe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment