Saturday, June 15, 2013

Product review: Paul Mitchell Awaphui Wild Ginger Moisturing Lather Shampoo

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo





 What is it:
PM Wild Ginger is a sulphate free shampoo that works for any and all hair types.


Ingredient:
The key ingredients are Sodium cocoyl isothionate, awapuhi wild ginger extract, and keratin.


My assessment:
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. It works so well on my relaxed Afro-Caribbean hair. I was once one of those people who thought those Caucasian branded products would work well for "black" hair but..Boy was I wrong. Lol. This shampoo cleanses my hair so well without drying it out. It always leaves my hair well condition and moisturized. Its an ultimate staple for me. 


However, I don't use this shampoo that often as the Paul Mitchell Super skinny shampoo is my regular. I use the two in rotation. With this shampoo, a little goes a long way.Man! Can this shampoo lather up One can use a little as a dime size and it lathers to shampoo the entire head. It is white in color and of a very creamy consistency. Sometimes if I'm not careful it slips through my fingers and falls to the floor before I start rubbign my hands together to lather . Its amazing! .. trust me and the smell is unbelievable too :D


I dont think I will ever sstop using this shampoo. I'm glad I decided to give it a try. It as worth the try. 


5 STARS all around! *****


Chloe<3

No comments:

Post a Comment