Saturday, October 31, 2015

Sensationnel Fab Fringe Wig Review!

 Wig Review


I know.. I'm not the best blogger out there. There are some periods where I constantly update and others it's like tumble weed rolling through .. Lol.

What's new?.. Well

  • I am now living in Canada. Currently a student
  • I am still having hair troubles. Looking back on this blog where my hair thrived, it is just disappointing because it's like no mater what I do my hair is not bouncing back and I feel its just getting worse. Sigh *Tear*

       && Drum roll please :D

I am rocking a WIG. Afterall it's the reason for this blog post :D

This the first day after unboxing
 
Why a wig?


Wellbeing in a new country with a new climate and my hair just constantly shedding and just getting thinner and I feel weaker I just had to do something to put it away. I choose the Sensationnel Fab Fringe because I liked the look. The cut was cute and thought it would have looked good with my face shape.

The Review...

I bought this wig from Blackhairspray in the colour 1b. It cost me 31USD in total which includes the cost of the wig and to ship it to Canada. This was much better than buying it here because I saw it on 'Canadian black hair' website for $60 and that did not include shipping (I know that crazy right!)

Let me say it took a while to get here. Over a week. When I got it I didn't d anything to it like I have many of the ladies cut it to their specifications. I thought it was fine as it. I really liked it the first week and then second week I tried to add some curl/wavy pattern to it but that was an EPIC fail. The thing didn't curl it just made it look like a birds nest. But I got that sorted out with a flat iron and just putting it back in the bag it came in. One thing about the hair is that at the front, there is something definitely off with the colors. There's a part that's obviously a #1 but the wig I ordered is a 1B.. That's just strange and I don't care for it.

When it first arrived the bang laid perfectly but now its all over the place. This I don't mind cause I can control and I don't like hair that looks all neat and every single strand in place ALL THE TIME. The longer you wear it the less wiggy it looks so that's a good thing. But one thing I am really annoyed by this wig is its level of shedding. When I unboxed it the hair was falling out from everywhere and these weren't single strands. Two weeks after it still sheds but not as much as when I first opened the package. Also, the adjustable straps aren't very useful to me. I have to either keep them unhooked or just hooked on the first strap because the hair would just rise at the back and not lay flat. I don't think this is a norm...So...

Pros:
  • Nice cut
  • Doing it purpose as acting as protective style
  • Affordable- depends on where you buy though
  • Looks less wiggy with time

Cons:
  • Didn't curl well
  • Ordered 1b but there are visible #1 colors
  • The back straps are useful
  • Don't like the comb to the back

So would I recommend this wig to anyone else?

Of course I would! When its useless to me I would probably buy again but just not from blackhairspray. I really think your experience with the hair is heavily dependent on where you purchase the hair.


<3 Chloe





No comments:

Post a Comment